Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

They have some cute bras and panties, though. I like VS for what it is. I've never felt old shopping there (well, no older than elsewhere, I'm 43 so I feel old a LOT). I dropped a lot of cash there just recently and I was probably average age for the people shopping in the store when I was there.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mommylamb View Post
    To be honest, I think VS has always had crap quality. I think the last time I shopped there I was 18. Nordstrom has a quality lingerie department. To be honest, I don't buy bras unless they're Wacoal or Fantasie, or something of similar quality. They're more expensive, but last much longer.
    I totally agree. The current thongs I love are from Nordstroms Holista line. Very comfy. Felina also makes some nice ones. I am a Wacoal convert too, and for cheaper prices I have found some great Vanity Fair ones at Kohls, and at Target. The Vanity Fair line at Target makes a really nice tee shirt bra!
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

They discontinued my favorite bra, the IPEX full coverage underwire, too. BOO! The one they replaced it with is sucky with some weird fabric that grabs at your shirt.

I'm switching back to Maidenform and Olga, I bet I can find a few at Kohl's that will work.

No Nordstrom or other store with upscale brands here in BFE.
    Tarah
    Mama to the Forrest Creature 3/04 and Baby Ber 4/07
    "All true wealth is biological" Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3