Default Where did you purchase your Beco?

I'm looking for the best deal on a Beco Butterfly 2 in Lenka. Anybody have and codes to share? Which sites are good? There's so many, but they're not places that I've heard of, so I'm leery...

thanks
    Jennifer

I bought mine 3+ years ago - don't recall the name of the store, but I posted an ISO ad on babywearer.com and one of the women who owns an online store PMd me a code. I would try that.

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

frogmama.com. Check out the Beco clearance section. They don't have a Lenka in stock anymore but there might be another pattern you like. I looked long and hard and this was the cheapest I could find, unless you get really lucky like those people who snagged it from mamabargains or babysnazz (and yes, I stalked those sites too - nothing!)

I got mine at www.carrymeaway.com. I got a free mirror with my purchase and shipping was free. I have ordered a ton from them and love their customer service!

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Bought one used at Frog Mama. Great experience and good price.

Beth

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bought mine from Xpecting Maternity in Costa Mesa, CA, http://xpectingmaternity.com/. It's a local shop to me and since I wanted to try it on first this was one of the only local places that had them in stock when I wanted it.

Jillian at PaxBaby.com was also very helpful and even though I didn't buy from her I've recommended her site to people and they've been happy.

ETA: you can now also buy from Beco directly, and the prices are about the same as other retails (they haven't gone up much in 2 yrs. except for limited and organic ones, which they didn't have when I bought mine), and Lenka is in stock:
    http://www.becobabycarrier.com/item....ich=shop&cat=1
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 01-21-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

www.babysnaz.com has the one you're looking for as a return for $105 with free shipping. Saw this in another post.