Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    alirebco is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by oneplustwo View Post
    A few BBBers have registered for the co-op group but haven't finished the process so that they can get approved for membership. Please remember that after registering on the board to follow the steps listed there so that you can come join the fun.

Any questions, feel free to post here or pm me.
    Whoops, I thought I just had to log in and I was done. Thanks for letting me know about the rest of the steps!
    A, mom to Ethan age 5.5 and L age 2

Quote Originally Posted by alirebco View Post
    Whoops, I thought I just had to log in and I was done. Thanks for letting me know about the rest of the steps!
    If it's been very long since you logged in you may need to reregister. It automatically deletes them after a while.

-Karli

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by alirebco View Post
    No worries, Alicia, you are all set. Your registration was taken care of a while ago, once you completed the last steps. But as Karli mentioned, if someone registers for the board but waits too long to finish the other steps (I think it's perhaps longer than 30 days?), then their original registration gets deleted and that person would have to register again.

Bump.

We're ramping up our Back-To-School and Christmas buys right now.

From DS:

How long does it normally take to be approved for the BBB? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rbsmom View Post
    How long does it normally take to be approved for the BBB? Thanks!
    We try to check once a week for new requests and review and approve them. We are sure to go through requests monthly. If you haven't heard in two weeks since you registered for the board (and completed the other steps listed on the board), please feel free to pm or email me.

Is there a reason for the six month rule? I can understand that you should be here for a month or two, and def. have had some posts, but it seems like I won't use it as much six months from now (newbie here) when I've already bought a lot of the baby gear I need.

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Is there a reason for the six month rule? I can understand that you should be here for a month or two, and def. have had some posts, but it seems like I won't use it as much six months from now (newbie here) when I've already bought a lot of the baby gear I need.
    The group's members have kids of all ages. My own kids are 9 years and almost 7 years old. Many of our buys are for items just for adults (great stuff for moms!) or for kids of all ages, including older kids. So, we are not a buying group that focuses solely on baby gear. And, as you can imagine, the stuff you want/need for your kids, your family and yourself continues waaaay after your kids are babies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2