Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    They're exactly the same actually - the love to Twirl dresses in particular are thick cotton. The other summer dresses were thinner cotton in Hanna retail stores and the same at Costco. We have a pink LTT bought at Hanna retail last year and bought a green one at Costco which is identical. I missed getting the Plaza Piazza ("pucci" print) at retail last summer so got one at Costco and love it. We bought the Polo dress last year and didn't really love it so didn't get it in the other color at Costco. I think the LTT dresses in particular are worth snapping up - every little girl's fave dress!
    I must say that I've only been in an actual Hanna store 1-2 times, and have never bought anything from them. So, I wasn't necessarily comparing to Hanna in stores, but just looking at the dresses in isolation. So, maybe I'm just not feeling the Hanna love? Oh well, good for my checkbook at least.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

brgnmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

They're exactly the same actually - the love to Twirl dresses in particular are thick cotton. The other summer dresses were thinner cotton in Hanna retail stores and the same at Costco. We have a pink LTT bought at Hanna retail last year and bought a green one at Costco which is identical. I missed getting the Plaza Piazza ("pucci" print) at retail last summer so got one at Costco and love it. We bought the Polo dress last year and didn't really love it so didn't get it in the other color at Costco. I think the LTT dresses in particular are worth snapping up - every little girl's fave dress!
    oh wow, thank you for the specific comparisons. I probably didn't carefully look at the garment--I always feel like I'm in a rush to get out of Costco's because of the congestion of customers there. I wish I had a daughter to shop for because the dresses certainly looked cute! And it would be wonderful if Hanna would offer their long johns or short johns at a reduced price at Costco's... those are the only PJs my son will wear comfortably at home, and I've definitely spent more on them than expected.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Not to be a snob, but all 6 of the Costco dresses were Made in China, and other than LTT, I don't think they're as nice cotton as the Made in Peru dresses or LJs. The LTTs are the real deal though. DrSally, I always find that Hannas are better when worn than on display or in the catalog! I would say get the next size up to save for your DD, because it will probably be her favorite dress even if it isn't yours! Mine will hardly ever take hers off.

for Sandy Hook

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Not to be a snob, but all 6 of the Costco dresses were Made in China, and other than LTT, I don't think they're as nice cotton as the Made in Peru dresses or LJs. The LTTs are the real deal though. DrSally, I always find that Hannas are better when worn than on display or in the catalog! I would say get the next size up to save for your DD, because it will probably be her favorite dress even if it isn't yours! Mine will hardly ever take hers off.
    That's a good point--that they prob look better on the person than on display. I was thinking the same thing, too, about how there must be something special about the LTT dress that little girls love if there are so many fans.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

cairo06 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I'm so jealous! I don't know anyone with a Costco card to send to pick up a LTT dress from me. We have 2 LTT dresses and my DD loves them. They have both held up really well. I bought the blue/green polo dress last year for $28 last year. I was disappointed in the thinness of the material, but didn't bother sending it back. Its been my experience with other similar dresses that there is practically no piling of the material, so they hold up really well wash after wash. For that price I would still go for it.
    Cristina

DD 2004
    DS 2007

Picked up a LTT in pink and a pink/yellow polo. Love the LTT not the other, feels thinner...may return the polo.

This is at costco in North Seattle, lots of stock!
    DD 04/2008
    DS 06/2012

eska is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Thought I'd bump this, since I just saw a whole bunch again at our Costco in Waltham, MA. I was there a couple of weeks ago, and there were very few left, but they must have gotten a new shipment.

I now have 3 as gifts. Wish they had something for boys too.

My Costco had a bunch today too. I picked up the LTT dress and it is fabulous quality......unbelievable price. I should buy a few extras for gifts, as every little girl would love them. Oh, and they had super cute Baby Lulu sets too but they were more $$$.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16