Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    Did you find it at your store? I tried in vain but didn't find anything here. I do hope they come to Canada!

Not at our local Canadian Costco (though I haven't checked IN store, just online). BUT, it is at our closest US Costco. Hmmmm.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Quote Originally Posted by MommyofAmaya View Post
    The photo was a great idea!

Do those striped dresses have collars? (I dislike collars). I would feel much better about them not being available here if they do...
    Yes, I am pretty sure the striped dresses had a polo style collars. The solid tiered dresses were sleeveless (if I am remembering correctly). You are welcome for the pictures, I always find it helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by swt2th1 View Post
    Yes, I am pretty sure the striped dresses had a polo style collars. The solid tiered dresses were sleeveless (if I am remembering correctly). You are welcome for the pictures, I always find it helpful.
    That makes me feel better. Thanks!
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

mommymy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    For those who found them (or see them online) do you have a Hanna nearby? None of the costcos around here have them on their list and I am wondering if that is why.
    I am near Seattle, WA and they do have them at our Costco. Haven't checked it out yet, but it is appearing under the new items list. We also have a Hanna outlet nearby.

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by bubbaray View Post
    Not at our local Canadian Costco (though I haven't checked IN store, just online). BUT, it is at our closest US Costco. Hmmmm.
    Ooohh - roadtrip!! That would totally inspire me to cross border shop, LOL!

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks for the pics and item #s! I called the 4 stores in our area and one has 400-something of them "in transit," another just had them arrive. Fun!

The collared dresses look just like ones that were available retail, the others look like remakes with fabric.
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    Ooohh - roadtrip!! That would totally inspire me to cross border shop, LOL!

I'm 10 - 15 min from the border. Like I need an excuse, LOL.

I'm really trying very hard to be good. I blew a boatload of cash at Nordstroms after Christmas....
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Melanie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Okay so I called every Costco within 30 minutes of me, looks like most are getting them today or this weekend!
    Boy - 10 years, Girl - 6 Years Old!, (What am I still doing here?! LOL) Dog - Eternal Puppy , Me - Done .

That is weird. I looked up the new items listings for my Costco and the HA dresses are NOT listed, but they were definitely there this morning!
    Last edited by swt2th1; 01-21-2010 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by swt2th1 View Post
    Not to be a dork, but I appreciate all of the tips from you ladies and if you are interested, this is what my Costco had (San Jose, CA):
    Thanks! Which SJ Costco is this?
    Susan

Mom to E (1/03) and R (6/05)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast