Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I'm sorry that this thread has become upsetting. That was not my intention. FTR, Corie, I think you DD looks adorable. The pictures I had seen before posting here were of girls with heavier makeup, hence my hesitation. I never meant to insult anyone, and if I did, I apologize. My DN did it and my SIL said it was the highlight of her trip (I have not seen pictures). I think my DDs would absolutely love it, but I am worried that I might not be comfortable with the final product. I am happy to hear that the parent can control how much makeup they use. FWIW, I have not made a final decision yet. I really appreciate everyone's input!

For others w/ littler girls, we had our 2 yo get her first haircut at the barber shop in MK in Oct. I specifically waited for her 1st cut for this! For $14 plus tip, they do a first haircut, give you a pair of mickey ears that say my first haircut on the back and pixie dust their hair and a certificate too. This was awesome and such a must-do in my opinion for all little ones! They do close early around 4 I think.

There was an even a older man in their w/ his wife getting a cut, they dusted him too and his wife joked she was hoping it would help him grow some hair back. I really recommend this if you have a little one with shorter hair as an option to make them look festive, they also dusted Emily too so she didn't feel left out.
    Jen

Emily 5/19/05
    Katie 8/14/07
    Chase 10/31/12

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3