jacksmoma is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default diapers.com rocks!

just got a brand new 2009 indie single for....$318 shippped!! also got a bag of diapers, wipes, and the lascal buggy board maxi and the stroller total for $399!! wow, that site rocks with the codes and pricematching and if it doesn't work out FREE return shipping...i am soo impressed, thanx all for rec. that site

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Wow that's cool. The indie is another stroller that I would've seriously looked at had it been out in 2006. I have heard it keeps getting better stearing wise too!
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

I know some people who complain about their 10% discount being for new customers only, BUT I just got a 15% off one item coupon from them yesterday for being a good customer!

nupe is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Good for you!

Now me on the other hand not so happy with them. Bought diaper dekor refills through bing and even though i clicked on the link and made the purchase without any other codes, diapers.com cancelled by bing cash back, not once, but twice!
    Nupe
    DS1 2004
    DS2 2007

sorry to hear they have TONs of coupon codes online, not just for new customers...i found one that gives you $10 as long as you buy diapers and an additional 10% off...wow! i ordered my stuff 5.30pm last evening and it was on my door by 10am the next morning!! that was shocking...i will def. be using them again soon

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmoma View Post
    sorry to hear they have TONs of coupon codes online, not just for new customers...i found one that gives you $10 as long as you buy diapers and an additional 10% off...wow! i ordered my stuff 5.30pm last evening and it was on my door by 10am the next morning!! that was shocking...i will def. be using them again soon
    Wow! Where did you find that code (was it for returning customers)?
    I love diapers.com!

ETA - pp - email bing - they should work it out for you. I had problems with getting the wrong amount back for a purchase from a different site and they (eventually) resolved it!

goldenpig is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I love Diapers.com too, just bought a Joovy Ergo stroller that they price matched down from $399 to $296. Then this 15% off coupon came out after I had already received my order and I emailed them to ask for a price adjustment and they refunded another $44 to my credit card so I got a $400 stroller for $250!
    Oh yeah, also got another 4% off from ebates (I don't trust bing).
    Party of five!
    Double big sister
    Big brother
    Little brother

wow that great! don't know how they can afford to sell these strollers so low..

chozen is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmoma View Post
    just got a brand new 2009 indie single for....$318 shippped!! also got a bag of diapers, wipes, and the lascal buggy board maxi and the stroller total for $399!! wow, that site rocks with the codes and pricematching and if it doesn't work out FREE return shipping...i am soo impressed, thanx all for rec. that site
    so who did you do the price match with to get such a good deal?

surfsidebaby.com- but their 16% off promo code is not supposed to work on bumbleride...