Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default B&N Red dot clearance ~ everything $2.00

I went by the clearance tables after getting my coffee this morning and they were just putting up signs that all red dot clearance items are $2.00 for a limited time.

Ours had tons of the Sprig Story Building Palace which I hadn't seen there before. There were alot of books, plush, puzzles and some games. Also some Celtic knot bookends.
    Mommy to my 2 sandy boys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**If you live in the New England area and want to join the local Yahoo group for BBBers, please PM me for more info!**

so why won't they reduce the online prices yet!?!! still at 50%. argh!
    Mom to DD 7/06, DS1 8/08 & DS2 9/11!

OH CRAP--- i'm hosting a playdate today! and even if i'd known this before we came home from errands....well, i would have spent too much time and had baby with me anyhow.

hrm.
    i'm wondering what else we could possibly get...i could stash baby books i guess. (those haba ones)

i DO have to run to target after my hubby gets home...so perhaps i'll bop into B&N-- of course i will

Thanks so much, I just found some absolutely amazing deals! I can't believe they let this stuff go for only $2!!!

Alex Prism blocks ($17.95) - bought all 4 boxes
    Plan Tower Pounding ($39.95)
    Playmobil Super Set Castle ($29.95)
    Haba Royal Tower stacker ($27.95) - bought 2
    USA Today Weather Wonder ($14.95)
    Count and Seek Pet House game ($24.95)
    Eebee Hand puppet ($19.95)
    Fifi the Poodle Jack in the Box ($28.95)

I also picked up a couple of cute books.

I had to restrain myself from heading to the other store near me. My DS really wanted the Plan Rescue center and it was still showing as in-stock there, but we just don't need it.

Quote Originally Posted by stratosphere03 View Post
    Thanks so much, I just found some absolutely amazing deals! I can't believe they let this stuff go for only $2!!!

Alex Prism blocks ($17.95) - bought all 4 boxes
    Plan Tower Pounding ($39.95)
    Playmobil Super Set Castle ($29.95)
    Haba Royal Tower stacker ($27.95) - bought 2
    USA Today Weather Wonder ($14.95)
    Count and Seek Pet House game ($24.95)
    Eebee Hand puppet ($19.95)
    Fifi the Poodle Jack in the Box ($28.95)

I also picked up a couple of cute books.

I had to restrain myself from heading to the other store near me. My DS really wanted the Plan Rescue center and it was still showing as in-stock there, but we just don't need it.
    Oh my gosh, my daughter is obsessed with poodles, and names them all Fifi, and has just discovered a love for Jack in the boxes! If only it wasn't blowing 100 mph winds and all activities around me closed due to weather and the mall 45 minutes away in good weather...

edited- I called our store and they don't carry it and never have What a bummer, she would have loved it!
    Last edited by iowavb; 01-25-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    -Sara

DD 4/06
    DS 3/09

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

so are all the red dot items online $2 at the store? Is it all stores?

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

call around, yes I believe it's all stores.

HUGE thanks OP for the reminder that prices have dropped. yet again. Stocked up!

lilhilly is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by iowavb View Post
    Oh my gosh, my daughter is obsessed with poodles, and names them all Fifi, and has just discovered a love for Jack in the boxes! If only it wasn't blowing 100 mph winds and all activities around me closed due to weather and the mall 45 minutes away in good weather...

edited- I called our store and they don't carry it and never have What a bummer, she would have loved it!
    Oh man, wish I would have seen your post before I popped out at lunchtime -- I saw one at the B&N near work. If you want, I can swing by tomorrow & ship it to you if I find it still there . . . it would only cost me $1.80 (I am a B&N member) and I'm sure shipping wouldn't be too much.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by stratosphere03 View Post

Go, go, go!!! Go to the other Barnes & Noble asap and see what they have!!

Only $2 for each item! Run!!!!!
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

UGH--- i thought i reserved a bunch of stuff....and now it's telling me they don't have any of it-even though it's still showing in stock? i wonder if it's because i was greedy and asking to reserve 2 of some things? not sure. i'll just have to run out when DH gets home. not like we NEED anything else.... i got tons already. i'm still going to check and was hoping for a few of the haba things and the rescue center.
    oh well! (toddler is napping now...or else we'd GO better to go without her anyhow-easier to load up

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast