Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Quote Originally Posted by Seitvonzu View Post
    if anyone else is anywhere near barnes and noble in bel air, md-- they had lots of flora trams-- i bought four and there were at least that many still there. i think the woman that were sitting with their kids at the train wondered why i was snatching them up-- they sorta looked at me nervously
    Are you telling me you didn't share the good deal with them?

I am embarrassed to say how many times I've been to B&N these past 2 weeks. I already sorted through my Borders stuff but I still have 6 bags of B&N stuff that I have to sort through.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Twin Mom is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I tried to do the reservation online last week for a couple of items and it showed out of stock. Went to the store to pick up a couple of things they did have and there they were! I've been to 3 stores since the $2 clearance and this one had the most stuff.

Did anyone buy anything that was more expensive at $2 than it would have been at 75%off? I'm wondering if they would give you the 75% off instead. I didn't bother asking b/c I really didn't need the stuff anyway, but it would bug me to pay $2 for something that would have been less last week even though it was still only $2.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

poppy is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Nope. I can't image it being lower than $2. Def. paid more with the 75% off.

Does BN do price adjustments? I can't imagine they would let me have the stuff I bought at the 75% off for $2. But I thought I would ask just in case...

Quote Originally Posted by Twin Mom View Post
    Did anyone buy anything that was more expensive at $2 than it would have been at 75%off? I'm wondering if they would give you the 75% off instead. I didn't bother asking b/c I really didn't need the stuff anyway, but it would bug me to pay $2 for something that would have been less last week even though it was still only $2.
    I noticed that a lot of the books were bargain books which were under $8 originally so they would be cheaper at 75% off.

[quote=poppy;2611155
    Does BN do price adjustments? I can't imagine they would let me have the stuff I bought at the 75% off for $2. But I thought I would ask just in case...[/quote]

I doubt it. I did return a couple of items that I found for cheaper.

Twin Mom is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

They told me they don't do price adjustments but they did do it for me for a couple of items I bought at 50% when they went to 75%. If you are asking for an adjustment for a ton of stuff from 75% to $2 I doubt they'll do it.

Some of the kids card games were less than $8 so $2 would have been more than the price at 75% off.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9