Exclamation WWW.Wedding-Dress-Gown.com

Hey Fellow Brides!!!

Okay, I am on top of the world marrying my man in just 5 short months however I don't want to lose that mountain top high by getting a faulty wedding dress, or worse, not getting one at all!!! Heart RAPIDLY beating..

I have Looked and Looked on the internet and I can't seem to find one bad review about this place, www.wedding-dress-gown.com What is the deal?

PLEASE if you have ordered your dress from this site PLEASE email me your experience. Also, they only take payment Western Union, does that seem "Not right" to anyone else? I really am fearful they plan to take my money and run...

Thanks ladies for any or all your help!!!!
    Gina

Question Shady...

I am very curious as well. I have seen beautiful gown on that that site, but it seems too good to be true. They have the exact pictures of Maggie Sottero gowns that are on the Maggie website. I emailed them 2 weeks ago asking questions regarding how the gown would be shipped. Their website says the would get back to me within 7 hours and I still have not heard from them, again that was 2 whole weeks ago. I also noticed that if you go to their websit and click contact us they can ONLY be reached by email and their is nobody you can talk to on the phone. That seems a little shady to me too. I'd really like to know if anyone has used that site to purchase a gown. Be careful if you do!