Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SammyeGail is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by christiedavid3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure I filled out the questionnaire correctly but it still shows I'm a "pending" member.
    That probably means they are working on it. All of the mods are volunteers. When you post a listing it has to be reviewed by a Mod first (for example, its for baby/kids stuff, (& maternity) not spamming for someone who makes homemade hairbows or selling your adult clothes) and sometimes mine have shown up a day or so later. I don't mind, I understand they are doing this in their free time and if I have pics they probably have to go thru all of them!

Thats what I wanted to bring up, another yahoo group for swap/sell-other items without spamming. Mamma clothing/adult clothing, some kitchen gadgets, I don't know, those little things that we could sell on ebay but could try a BBB 'other things' sell/buy yahoo group for.

Just thought I'd mention it . I don't know if the mods would think it would work and I would hate for it to be abused, kwim? Tks!!
    Samantha
    Twin Boys - 11/20/05
    N. and J. - My heart and hands are full!

The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places. Hemingway

caheinz is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by SammyeGail View Post
    That probably means they are working on it. All of the mods are volunteers. When you post a listing it has to be reviewed by a Mod first (for example, its for baby/kids stuff, (& maternity) not spamming for someone who makes homemade hairbows or selling your adult clothes) and sometimes mine have shown up a day or so later. I don't mind, I understand they are doing this in their free time and if I have pics they probably have to go thru all of them!

Thats what I wanted to bring up, another yahoo group for swap/sell-other items without spamming. Mamma clothing/adult clothing, some kitchen gadgets, I don't know, those little things that we could sell on ebay but could try a BBB 'other things' sell/buy yahoo group for.

Just thought I'd mention it . I don't know if the mods would think it would work and I would hate for it to be abused, kwim? Tks!!
    There already is one: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MamaSwap/

But the last post was over a year ago.... I'm not even sure who moderates there.
    mommy to three boys: A, 3/04
    and identical twins B and D, arrived 9/08

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by caheinz View Post
    There already is one: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MamaSwap/

But the last post was over a year ago.... I'm not even sure who moderates there.
    Jamie (jd11365) is the moderator. She's still here on the BBB; if anyone is interested in MamaSwap, I'd suggest sending her a PM.
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

C99 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have approved all members for whom I've received a questionnaire.
    Caroline, mama to DS 01/03, DD 05/05, DS 04/07
    http://littleshoulders.blogspot.com
    "Now that you're here, the word of the Lorax seems perfectly clear. UNLESS someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." -- Dr. Seuss

Hmmm....I just tried to join again. The only "questionairre" I get is my email address and a blank field to tell a mod why I want to join the group. Is this right?
    Christie
    mommy to DS 08/07
    Riding in a Frontier 85, Boulevard, and True Fit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2