TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default buying a beco without trying it first?

Would you buy a beco without trying it first? The only local retailer is about 1 hour away. Or does the beco require proper sizing and fit, and would I be better meeting with someone who can demonstrate it to me?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bought my Beco then promptly took it, ds and myself to a baby wearing meeting for pointers. It worked out fine.

Beth

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I bought mine online. It's very very adjustable & fits a wide variety of sizes so unless you're very big (say, over size 22) or very tiny I would just go ahead and buy ti.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Okay then, I'll give it a try. Where is the best place to buy it (online) that would have a good return policy and possibly a coupon or discount?
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

I bought my Beco without ever having tried i on but trusted the BBB moms here that it would be awesome. It is!

I bought mine from www.frogmama.com gently used (looked brand new to me!) for about $99.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'd recommend used too, if you can find it (thebabywearer.com FSOT forums ususally have a couple). Otherwise it's just a matter of careful googling - and whenever you see a site you might like, join the mailing list because a few do send % off coupons to first-time customers.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

I bought used from Frog Mama too.

Beth