Default Altoid tin crafts???

I have used them to present magnets, as tictactoe sets, and for word games (with magnet letters inside). I need a new idea though. Anyone have any ideas???
    All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
    ~Abraham Lincoln~

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Not really a craft, but you can make a first aid kit that fit into it. I remember when my brothers were in boy scouts they made these like 1st aid/survivor kits that fit into those photo roll plastic containers (remember those... it seems like ages since I've seen one since digital cameras are now the norm). Anyway, my brothers thought it was really cool. I don't remember what was in it, but I am sure if you google it, you could probably find out how to make one.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

California is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

My friend makes crayon rolls - pad of paper and crayon holder out of fabric. You could do something similar with an altoid container, glue a mini pad of paper on one side and fill it with stubby crayons. The idea is to stash it in your purse and break it out for your kid to use at a restaurant.

Is there such a thing as chalkboard fabric? Something a kid could fold out at a restaurant and draw on while waiting for food would be fun to get too.

Another idea would be to make a "Mom" emergency mini kit: bandaids, individual wipes, stain removal wipes, minipen, mini chocolate bar and anything else that would fit in there. I'd like one of those for myself!