Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

With this recall, you ship it to them, and they will reimburse you for $2 shipping. I'm sure that even without some sort of tracking or insurance, shipping will cost more than $2 for the big wind chime that I have.

jerigirl is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by indigo99 View Post
    With this recall, you ship it to them, and they will reimburse you for $2 shipping. I'm sure that even without some sort of tracking or insurance, shipping will cost more than $2 for the big wind chime that I have.
    We have the Duck windchime from the playmat. I decided it wasn't worth the hassle of returning. I will just closely monitor any babies that play with it.
    jeri
    DS 6/10/06
    DS2 9/1/10

Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Got my $2 check and replacement toy a couple of days ago. It is a cute toy but not the windchime. Fortunately, the girls like it!
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Momof3Labs View Post
    Got my $2 check and replacement toy a couple of days ago. It is a cute toy but not the windchime. Fortunately, the girls like it!
    What was the toy? Was it a baby toy? I haven't sent mine in yet.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

emschwar is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Does anyone know if I can return the windchime to TRU or BRU for a refund or store credit? We have the wind chime, but my kids are way past the baby toy stage.
    #1 - 4/2004
    #2 - 9/2007

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

eek, i JUST saw this! we have Tiny Love activity mat and the elephant chime that comes with. DS loves it. glad i'm finding out about this, DS is getting scary strong in terms of pulling things.

what a hassle though, will have to figure out shipping, make a trip to post office etc.

eta: after reading more, i actually have the Musical "Kick and Discover" playmat (not Kick & Play activity gym, which is different) so i wonder if the chime i have is actually being recalled. it looks like all the chimes sold separately plus the duck that comes with the Kick & Play gym is being recalled..but mine is the elephant chime that came with the Kick & Discover, which looks different from the Ella (different colors, etc). hmm. i guess i will have to call and ask.

http://www.tinylove.com/toy.aspx?toy...ntId=0@ageId=0

eta2: just read that "Wind chimes sold with other Tiny Love Activity Gyms are not included in this recall", so i guess i'm safe then. phew. i just tried pulling apart the chime a few times and could not do it. will watch DS closely though when he plays with it.
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 06-17-2010 at 08:40 AM.

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ms.pacman♥ View Post
    eek, i JUST saw this! we have Tiny Love activity mat and the elephant chime that comes with. DS loves it. glad i'm finding out about this, DS is getting scary strong in terms of pulling things.

what a hassle though, will have to figure out shipping, make a trip to post office etc.

eta: after reading more, i actually have the Musical "Kick and Discover" playmat (not Kick & Play activity gym, which is different) so i wonder if the chime i have is actually being recalled. it looks like all the chimes sold separately plus the duck that comes with the Kick & Play gym is being recalled..but mine is the elephant chime that came with the Kick & Discover, which looks different from the Ella (different colors, etc). hmm. i guess i will have to call and ask.

http://www.tinylove.com/toy.aspx?toy...ntId=0@ageId=0

eta2: just read that "Wind chimes sold with other Tiny Love Activity Gyms are not included in this recall", so i guess i'm safe then. phew. i just tried pulling apart the chime a few times and could not do it. will watch DS closely though when he plays with it.
    I kept DS's. I tried pulling it apart, nothing. I do this everyday. DS loves this elephant, even now at nearly 11 months. I couldn't take it from him as he only has 2 things now that he really clings to, so I figured I'd just be diligent about checking it. Hopefully, you and I are safe!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2