Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm so disappointed I missed this sale.
    Last edited by littlebird; 02-16-2010 at 12:22 AM.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The Gap employee told me the special sale was just for today.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebird View Post
    I'm so diappointed I missed this sale.
    It would have been a good one to hit!

My gap was not that impressive...I guess I just don't like the current styles. Also they said Demin wasnt included which was the main reason I went. They did give me a 40% off my purchase for this Wed though..perhaps I'll hit another gap.

baileygirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DH bought 2 pairs of jeans, and they were 45% off. I noticed they had a deal going for pjs that were buy 2 or more for $15 each. I did get 45% off of those, but I didn't get the buy 2 t-shirts save $2.50 and get 45% off. I was hoping to find Easter outfits for the boys, but didn't have any luck there. I did get basics (underwear, t-shirts, socks, pjs), some clothes, and swim stuff (rash guard shirts, suits). I also got some 40% off coupons to be used on another date (I think it is just one item).

Argghhh...Our Gap JUST went OOB.
    Mama to Bumbee. A VERY busy girl...
    Making me a VERY Mama.

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    Wow! Couldn't believe this unprecedented type of sale. I've seen 40% off of sale items, but never the WHOLE store (aside from Friends and Family sale when you only get 30% off) I went, and it was very crowded. Huge lines to pay, huge lines for the waiting rooms.

A Gap employee also told me that the "price kill" final sale items (anything ending in .97) would be reduced to $4.97 AND then 40% would also be taken off on top of that.

I picked up some stuff for the kids, a coat for DH, and two pairs of pants for me. I found a Stella McCartney top (Gap Kids) and paid less than $5 for it.

Thanks OP!

i don't think that all items ending in $x.97 are being reduced to $4.97. i bought a bunch of items that ended with that today and they were all different prices ex. $8.97 and 40% was taken off of that.

i got a lot of really cute clothes for my daughter!

I wish I had seen this thread eariler.......I was at the mall today and was planning on running into GAP but DD was getting cranky and I decided to just head out. Aargh! She really needs stuff...oh well, guess it wasnt meant to be!
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

I ran to the mall with my niece since she was off school and bored and GAP was on my list, so glad I went in! I was probably in there for 10+ minutes before I even noticed one of the teeny tiny 40% off signs! It included sale items too so I got a few pairs of shorts for ds and a pair of pants, wasn't impressed with the rest of the stuff. I'm in FL and need spring/summer stuff now, no more winter stuff which was mostly what they had, esp clearance.
    They gave me a coupon for 40% off a single item purchase thats good for several Wednesdays coming up. The 2 working the register said that Gap seems to be on a 40% kick right now and will randomly be doing these sales for a while but that it's an unadvertised thing!

Oh my goodness...I've been sitting here waiting for Gap to open so that I can call and see if they have PPB diaper bags in stock after trying to find places that might carry them at a discount all day yesterday and NOW I see this thread that says they might have been 45% off yesterday....I want to cry.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast