Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    MamaSnoo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I am late to this, but I wanted to say congrats and big, happy ((hugs)). I am so happy to hear you are all at home together!!!!
    Bug-a-wug 3/2008

Baby-Boy 5/2012.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Swimfreak78 View Post
    Have you thought of a handsfree pump like the Freestyle. I too had to pump to get my supply up and bought extra sets of parts. I'd refrigerate in between instead of always washing. One thought -- what about "power pumping" that's one thing I did which meant I would pump for 5 minutes every time I walked past my pump. Congrats on your little one.
    I'm currently renting a pump from the hospital (Medela Symphony) & it has programs that last 15 & 40 minutes. I don't get the volume I'd like if I stop the program before it's run its course. My hands-free bustier helps, but I am still tethered to the pump, so if she screams, I can't go & get her right away.

I read a couple of reviews of the Freestyle & am seriously considering it as a travel pump for our upcoming vacations, but wonder if it will work well for me, as I am large-chested even without breastfeeding! The 24mm horns in the hospital cut the flow on my larger side, so I am wary of the 24mm horns, despite their being soft.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

BTW, the real reason I am logging in is the attachment; Gwen is 8 days old in this photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzywednesday View Post
    BTW, the real reason I am logging in is the attachment; Gwen is 8 days old in this photo.
    OMG, what a sweetie! Congratulations, again. I'm sure you can get more feedback on the pumps in the kid food section.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

What a beautiful baby girl! Thanks for the update.

Like pp said, post about the pump in kid food, but you may be able to buy larger horns for the pump you're using, or the one you're considering. I had a PISA so I'm really only familiar with that model, but Medela offers lots of options on their website in terms of different sizes and replacement parts. Here's the section of their site for pumps and accessories: http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com...mp-accessories

Quote Originally Posted by MontrealMum View Post
    What a beautiful baby girl! Thanks for the update.

Like pp said, post about the pump in kid food, but you may be able to buy larger horns for the pump you're using, or the one you're considering. I had a PISA so I'm really only familiar with that model, but Medela offers lots of options on their website in terms of different sizes and replacement parts. Here's the section of their site for pumps and accessories: http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com...mp-accessories
    Thanks! I have the larger horns from the hospital pump, so that's why I asked ... totally forgetting the kid food forum!
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6