Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Anyone else not think she was in a bit of SHOCK?
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I wondered about the carseat, but honestly MOST ppl don't know that carseats expire, she probably still had her 7 yr old's in the basement or something. We just replaced our marathons and I was talking to a group of friends about it. Only ONE of them was aware that car seats expire. These are pretty, "with it" moms, but I always feel like a freak when I tell ppl that carseats expire, b/c they give me this look and say, "really????"
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    I know people have irregular periods, but 9 months without a period isn't a red flag or an indication that something might be off? If she were still breastfeeding and not having a period, I can understand it more. But assuming she isn't breastfeeding her 7 year old....
    For me it is more the kicking and moving around of the baby that got unnoticed... I know someone mentioned that some babies don't move much, but still, I can't imagine that some babies don't move enough and get unnoticed when they are past 32 wks. I can't see how this sort of kicking around could be mistaken for something else!

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hardysmom View Post
    When I was a kid, one of my teachers didn't know she was pregnant until she went into labor. She had 2 older kids and was very overweight, but active. In fact, she coached our middle-school soccer team. She was smart, very mentally alert, etc.

She thought she was having some kind of stomach problem and went to the hospital where she delivered a baby... It was shocking.

I think her size was the primary issue.

Stephanie
    Exact same thing at our school--although I'm not sure if our teacher had ever been pregnant before. She was a pretty large woman and went to the hospital while on vacation w/ stomach complaints. Surprise!!!
    K

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4