Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Does anyone else watch "Chuck"

I *rarely* add anything to my tv viewing list, but I was recently flipping through and saw "Chuck". I kind of enjoy it. It's got a serious premise, but done in a "fun" way. I like their focus on the relationships too. The eye candy doesn't hurt either (Brandon Routh).
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

DH & I have been HUGE Chuck fans from the 1st episode. We watched it by chance & were totally hooked. It's one of our favorite shows. Love the story line and it has plot, romance and action. What more could you ask? Oh yeah...and eye candy!
    Mom to DD - my thriving preemie - Jan 2009

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Oh yes!
    DH and I started watching it the first season and love it..........though I haven't watched it tonight yet (on the DVR!)......it's kinda a comic James Bond type show. A nice change from the all the blood and guts on tv now (though I love many of those too )

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Fun, fun, fun. DH and I love Chuck. Such a cute sassy show. It is just fun to watch. I can only take so much of crime scene gore shows, cop shows with gruesome murders, and my biggest pet peeve: shows where Dad is an idiot. So I love how light hearted Chuck is, while even the foolish agents are competent.
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Lighthearted is a good word. I hope they run reruns at some point, b/c I would love to watch it from the beginning.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Chuck then 24 is our Monday nights.
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Twin Mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Love it. We've been watching it from the beginning. Haven't watched tonight's yet either. We'll probably watch it tonight or tomorrow on Tivo.
    Mom to b/g twins (g in college, b working)

People show themselves not by what they say but by what they do

Our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves. -- Wilhelm von Humboldt

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Yup. Big fan here. Yvonne Strahovski is serious eye candy that deserves more attention.

I actually don't like this season's episodes as much. I want more Buy More and more relationships btw the secondary characters (like the Buy More staff, or Chuck and his family; loved the Chuck and Awesome thing). Still, the thing that bothers me the most is I loved the Chuck and Sarah thing. I know it was getting a bit long in the tooth, but it was still my favorite relationship.

I'm still getting a kick at how many old Firefly stars I can see on network television.

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We've been Chuck watchers from day one. Fun show!
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

We're also long-time fans :-) (And die-hard Firefly fanatics as well!) The current season of Chuck isn't quite on par with the first two, IMO, but still fun to watch. (And is it just me, or did Chuck's hairstyle at the beginning of the current season seem to be channeling Jerry Seinfeld??? Weird!)
    Mom to J 6/25/08 and M 6/21/11

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast