Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Spoiler alert if you aren't caught up--

Does anyone know if Kristin Kreuk's character (Hannah) will be returning or is her character done?
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

OK, now I really want to see the first 2 seasons! I don't want to rent them. I hope they run them in the summer.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by MMMommy View Post
    Spoiler alert if you aren't caught up--

Does anyone know if Kristin Kreuk's character (Hannah) will be returning or is her character done?
    I was wondering the same thing. She was the person I recognized when I first flipped through, and said, hmmm, I wonder how she'll do on another show.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

caleymama is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by codex57 View Post
    Yup. Big fan here. Yvonne Strahovski is serious eye candy that deserves more attention.
    That's DH's assessment too.

DH has watched from the beginning but I didn't used to watch with him. I'd be around but not really paying attention. Didn't take long for me to become a fan! I heart Chuck & Sarah.

Doesn't hurt that the theme song is one of DH's fave songs by a fave band - hooked him right away, LOL.
    mama to 2 lovely and loving DDs

SnuggleBuggles is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Chuck fans here.

Beth

toby is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

We love Chuck but liked the first 2 seasons better. OP- Chuck is more bumbling and doesn't know any martial arts etc. I read that it barely made it on for this season and may be cancelled next season

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    We love Chuck but liked the first 2 seasons better. OP- Chuck is more bumbling and doesn't know any martial arts etc. I read that it barely made it on for this season and may be cancelled next season
    Oh no!! I imagine it doesn't have a huge fan base, but more loyal watchers.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

writermama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Love the show

DH has watched it from the beginning, but I just didn't want to add another show to my short list of shows I watch ... until he showed me a few episodes that featured an actor he knows I like. Now I'm hooked and catching up on the first two seasons on Netflix.

trentsmom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I've watched Chuck from the beginning. I'm glad it's On Demand now since it plays opposite of House. DS1 has watched a couple of the episodes, and he likes it, too. I like how some of the other characters now know about Chuck's double life. And I've always wondered how he could spend so much time away from the Buy More without raising any red flags.
    DS1 11/03
    DS2 5/09

writermama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by toby View Post
    I agree that seasons 1 and 2 were better. With season 3, I think I could accept a change in Chuck's character and a new direction in the Chuck/Sarah relationship, but the rest of the show just doesn't seem as strong -- the action scenes that root the spy plots seem weak this season. My guess is that it is a budget thing. Since the show barely made it back for season 3, they may be operating on a lower budget, so fewer explosions, fewer car chases, fewer new sets.

But still, I have hope for the rest of the season and I'm looking forward to watching Monday's episode tonight (especially since it's a Casey episode).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast