Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ewpmsw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DH and I have enjoyed watching Chuck together since it started. It's one of the few shows we agree on. The previous seasons were better, but I've liked the last two episodes a lot. Not to start any rumors... Isn't this the last season? I thought the network had decided to cut the show. Some aspects of the show seem like they're winding toward a conclusion.

toby is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

One of my all time favorite lines is when someone asks Lester (the scary looking Buy More salesman- he is the opposite of eye candy ): "Are you ready, Lester?" And he says: "I was born premature."

he-he

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Just watched Tic Tac. All I can say is:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I'm such a newbie to this show. Are you upset b/c it seems like they're getting rid of characters? I truly hope they're not and that the show isn't being cancelled.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Andi98989 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Just finished Tic Tac ... nooooo!!!!!!!

The show barely got renewed for this season ... I wonder if they're on the ropes again for next season.
    DS1 - Oct. '09

newg is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

ok, we just finished Monday's show.............whhhaaattt is going on here????? Why is everyone leaving...........and it just is starting to seem like Chuck and Sarah might have a chance again!!!

AAahhhh.....why why why???

DD1 2/08
    DD2 8/10

writermama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Andi98989 View Post
    Just finished Tic Tac ... nooooo!!!!!!!
    My sentiments exactly. But ... I will try to trust in the story arc. But NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

writermama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Andi98989 View Post
    The show barely got renewed for this season ... I wonder if they're on the ropes again for next season.
    Quick internet search showed that as of last Monday, Chuck has not been renewed, but it hasn't been cancelled either. NBC is struggling, so they may cancel so they can fill airtime with, oh, more reality shows or cop, doctor, or lawyer shows ('cause you can never have enough of those). On the other hand, Chuck will be more profitable in syndication if they produce 13 more episodes. So NBC might renew for a limited season.

I think the writers are hedging their bets with the story arc to be able to provide a real finale if this is the last season, and hope they have a plan if there is another one.

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3