Default Easter Craft Ideas

Can we start a collection of Easter Craft Ideas here? I need some ideas for what to do with my 2 and 3 year olds. I know there are some wonderfully crafty mommys on here and I'd love to learn from y'all!
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Well, my LO is only 1 so I haven't done the craft route yet, but I would say to start with egg dying and sugar cookie cut-outs (decorate w/sprinkles & pastel frosting). Looking forward to seeing the other responses!

JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Paint wooden eggs- we do one every year, and I save them. They turn out pretty no matter what, especially if you limit the colors so they don't come out brown.

Decorate a window with a spring theme- we start this with a rainbow for St. Pat's Day, then add construction paper grass, flowers, bunnies (print them and have the kids color them), eggs (ditto), chics etc.

Tear up tissue paper and decorate paper eggs. (Mix glue with a little bit of water)

Make a bunny face on a paper plate. Use brads to attach the ears so they can wiggle.

Make bunny ears to wear- paper looped into a headband, attach the ears- you need something stiff to make them stand up.

Make paper bunnies- use cotton balls for the tale.

Bunny books and songs are a big hit:
    Home for a bunny, Here comes Peter Cottontail, bunny figerplays, etc.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

twindad is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

We always find great craft ideas here: http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow/easter/