Default In the club now!

So I guess I officially belong over here now.

Our twins are technically due October 1st, but that would be 40 weeks, so we're more realistically looking at early to mid September. They're di/di and so far the pregnancy has been pretty uneventful (except for the part where they told me it was twins...that was eventful, to say the least, lol). No news on genders yet but I'll definitely be updating as soon as we know.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll have tons of questions but I just wanted to "introduce" our new additions over here on the multiples board...this wasn't here last time I was on the boards (not that I needed it then!).
    Stacy
    Wife to K
    Mommy to A (5) and twins E & S (1.5)

The biggest mistake I made is the one that most of us make...I did not live in the moment enough. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less. - Anna Quindlen

Congratulations on your double blessing!
    SAHM to Pete and Repeat my "Irish Twins" - DD 12/06 and DS 11/07

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

fivi2 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Congrats! Twins are a lot of fun!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Fun to have more in the club. You can find lots of advice here. I wish I had been a posting regular when I was pregnant with the girls, I would have saved a lot of money in double strollers!

Quote Originally Posted by Melaine View Post
    Fun to have more in the club. You can find lots of advice here. I wish I had been a posting regular when I was pregnant with the girls, I would have saved a lot of money in double strollers!
    Are we giving stroller advice already? BJCMD! (Baby Jogger City Mini Double)
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!