Question Dr Brown Glass Bottles - 7 oz vs 8 oz

I have been using Dr Brown glass bottles.
    I have two 7 oz bottles bought from BRU.
    Today, I bought two more from Target and there are 8 oz version.
    Some design are a bit different and I am wondering what are the differences between the 7 oz and the 8 oz version?
    Are the 8 oz version new design?
    How about the quality, are the identical?

I had both and other than the number of ounces they seem exactly the same. I bought these about a year ago though, so not sure if there is a new design now.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

i have the 7 oz glass ones from BRU. the 8oz ones are the new design. one thing i noticed is the new 8oz glass ones have the ounce markings and the Dr Brown logo etched into the glass, wherease the old 7oz one has blue markings. I read some reviews and i guess a lot of people had issues with the markings coming off in the dishwasher after multiple washes, so that is probably why they changed it. for me it wasn't a big deal since 95% of the time i breastfeed so i wasn't going to be using/washing it so much.

i would guess the quality btween the 2 is identical...they are both just glass. the inside parts (reservoir, rubber thingy) are exactly the same..i have the 8oz Dr Browns bottles in the plastic and they are the same as the 7oz glass parts.

Thanks for all the replies. Yes, I have both bottles now...