Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    veronica is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LD92599 View Post
    Though it won't be terribly warm....the beaches are nice and it's still off season in May.

Yes, Yes! I live here and was just going to suggest it. You will likely not be able to "tan" but long walks on the boardwalk and beach will be wonderful. It's full of amazing Bed and breakfasts. You can take a day trip to Atlantic City and shop/gamble.

the food in Cape May is amazing. If you end up coming here, pm me and I'll give you the low down on the restaurants !
    DD 12/05
    DS 07/07
    Twin DS's 5.18.2011

Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket - beaches not so warm, but all are great off season!!!

[QUOTE=ewpmsw;2683357]
    Quote Originally Posted by TamiRuns View Post
    May I ask where you are staying in Sandbridge? That is where we chose as our destination this year but haven't booked yet. We hope to travel in June.QUOTE]

We're staying in a small rental house that looks out on Back Bay. Looks like there are some great new condos and beach houses in the area. I'd be glad to post a review when we come back. Someone suggested a small house there called Poppies that I thought was cute, cute, cute, but we wanted something smaller (without paying for a pool we can't use in the off season). Here's a link to Poppies: http://www.siebert-realty.com/cgi-bi...05.pl?id=42797
    I would love a review when you return! That house is cute and reasonably priced. We really want something on the beach. It'll have to be a small-ish condo as we can't afford the beachfront houses.

OP, I second Martha's Vineyard or Nantucket....we made many trips to both islands before kiddos...hope to make it back one day.
    Tami, mom to 2 boys
    DS1 - 2/05
    DS2 - 5/07
    DH - BillK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2