jess_g is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Any places have cheap boys pull on pants right now?

My ds is down to one pair of pants for school wear. All his others have holes in the knees. Does anyone know a store that sells boys pull on pants right now? At the mall a lot of the pants are shorts for spring, but we have not realy started seeing warm weather yet around here. I did check Target but had no luck there or The childrens place.

Thanks,

Jessica.

I just saw some at Sears - they were elastic waist, faux belt, cargo pockets in a chino fabric. There were 4 colors, I think - khaki, navy, brown and another on the other side of the rack - maybe olive. I'm not sure on the 4th color. JCP usually has some in the Arizona brand also, but I'm not sure if they are still around now or not. Also, Lands' End still has the climbers and some other styles available (but they won't be that cheap).

ETA: If you join the Kidvantage Club at Sears (free), you can trade in clothes from there with problems (like holes in the knee) for a replacement in the same size.
    Last edited by August Mom; 03-31-2010 at 01:58 PM.
    Mommy to Justin (13 years) & Ashlyn (8 years)

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I saw some good deals at Jcpenneys, but don't know what they have right now.

DebbieJ is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I was at Kohl's today looking for the same thing, but all they had was shorts.
    ~ deb
    DS1 Dec 2003
    DS2 Sept 2009