Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Duvet w/ four covers. We change them weekly because we sleep European-style (no top sheet).
    Thanks for the new term - "European style" - I hadn't heard that before. DH has an unreasonable hostility towards top sheets so we generally sleep European style too.

I've had my IKEA down (maybe 'down alternative') comforter for almost 15 years now, one of the best investments I ever made. Duvet covers are more hit or miss. I find ones with a smooth cotton texture vs a more grabby/snuggly cotton texture work better.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

mom_hanna is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

dh and I each have our own quilt. I can't share covers with him 'cause he steals them all (he wraps up in them in his sleep). We have a dog and 2 cats that sleep with us, so washability is very important. I love being able to toss them in the washer and dryer with all the other bedding.

When I was single, I had a down comforter and cover and it drove me nuts to have to always stuff it back in the cover after I washed it. I also was never sure if the comforter was all that clean and didn't know how often it should be washed. It was a huge pain because I had to take it to the laundromat to wash it as it wouldn't fit in the washer in the apartments where I lived.

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We have various Calvin Klein ones. Including the one in Sex & the City. Seem ok. Don't seem extra wrinkly or anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2