Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Huggies Little Movers will keep your baby comfy on the go as much as Cruisers did. For me I found Baby Dry (and Luvs, they're the same but different color and print) wasn't as stretchy for a crawler/cruising baby and the plastic would crinkle loudly. Since switching to Little Movers DS has been sleeping through the night 8-10 hrs straight. With Baby Dry he would be woken up by the crinkle every time he tossed in sleep.

Not a fan of FP nor Up&Up, experienced leaks 20% of the time. Velcro is cheapy and weak, front of diaper would bunch up and sag when a little wet, pulling the velcro panel down and diaper has come off a few times on its own because of the sagging.

maestramommy is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I really like the Stay Dry, or Dry Fit (whatever you call it). My kids have chunky thighs and the Cruisers don't fit quite as well. The Stay Dry seems to be more similar to the Swaddlers in shape.

OTOH, I've been using Huggies Supreme Lil Movers, and I love them! My first choice is Kirkland, but Costco is kinda far, and I don't want to buy that many at once when I'm usually in cloth.
    Melinda
    Mommy to
    The Gift 10/01/05
    Elfgirl 5/25/07
    Sparky 6/27/09

"Sunset to Twilight, Our Family's Journey with Alzheimer's." http://maestramommi.blogspot.com/

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I tried Cruisers but didn't like it, been using Baby dry ever since and very happy.

sariana is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I really liked Pampers when my babies were in the newborn sizes, but after that I switched to Huggies for both of them (boy and girl, so it's not a gender thing). I never was able to put my finger on it; I just liked the Huggies better once they were out of the newborn size. Maybe it was the scent thing other posters have mentioned.
    DS '04 "Boogaboo"
    DD '08 "Lilybear"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2