so in about a month DH & I (along with DS, who will be 4 mo old then) are going to an out-of-state wedding. the wedding will be from like 3pm to i'm guessing 10 or 11pm, so about 8 hours total.

the thing is, i exclusively breastfeed. DS does great with bottles of pumped milk (i use Medela Pump-in-Style & dr. brown's bottles), but the problem is, we will staying at a hotel the night before and the night of the wedding. soo, no fridge to store pumped breastmilk, and no freezer to store an icepack. eek! i do have a nursing cover, but i'm not sure how comfortable i will feel NIP at a wedding. i have found a dress that is compatible with nursing though (a maternity dress, ugh).

soo, just wondering if anyone has any BTDT advice/tips? so far i'm thinking to pump right before the ceremony and also before the reception, leave the pump in the car and bring bottles, and hope that will be enough and that the milk won't go bad. i don't want to have to deal with bringing my pump (a backpack) to the ceremony or reception since i will already have to deal with bringing a diaper bag, camera bag etc..and plus not sure if there will be a private area i could pump in.