To stop DH from complaining, whining I do it when I'm not in the mood. We usually have sex 2xs a week on Saturday & Sunday. The more he gets the more he wants however he leaves the house very early in the morning on weekdays and tends to go to bed early so that rules out the weekday. We have weird sleeping arrangements...dd sleeps with me & DH sleeps in the guest room (which I kinda like since he snores and is a light sleeper & seems to think he makes the call when its time to go to bed, with him in another room I can stay up as late as I like & actually get time for myself to read, be on the computer, etc..ok I'm going off subject). We end up doing it in the morning when the kids are downstairs playing. We shut the door which due to incorrect door knobs is too tough for the kids to open from the outside. Often DS & DD come up banging on the door wondering when we'll be done "talking" or when I'll be done "helping" Daddy which certainly helps the mood. And he wonders why sometimes I act like I'm checking something off my to do list when we are done. I believe that for a woman we have to mentally be in the game whereas men are more driven by the physical.