Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by elektra View Post
    And a big YES to the bodysuits! I had forgotten about those stupid things. My freshman college roomate had a ton of them and I remember borrowing some. They were like frickin' onesies with the snaps on the bottom! LOL!
    I would wear a vest over it with the jeans of course, and then a sort of choker necklace type thing
    I totally forgot about the all-important choker! I had so many. Not the vests though, except for one tight leather one (in my defense, I did have a nice body back then!)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    DH sees what the college girls I work with wear and claims his generation got the shaft.
    I think your DH is right.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JoyNChrist View Post
    A lot of my single friends seem to be doing this too...or coordinating the color of their bra straps to match their tank tops. And no, my friends aren't teenagers, lol.

I wasn't gonna say anything, but I was four in 1990, so I'd wear a little dress and pink leggings and pigtails to the party.
    DITTO!

I work out in a thin white tank with a baby pink bra under it. And if my girls take me clubbing to celebrate my birthday this weekend I plan to try out wearing a bright bra with a black shirt. Its a bit much for our usual bar but I think for clubbing its the perfect.

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I just think Blossom when I think of the 1990s "style".

http://www.khurak.net/wp-content/upl...k3-184x300.jpg

I was in Seattle and pretty much lived in Doc Martens or fake birks with a mix of layers.

Remember over the knee socks with the sloppy short babydoll dresses? That was me the first day of high school.
    Last edited by kijip; 04-14-2010 at 12:17 AM.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

Quote Originally Posted by kijip View Post
    I just think Blossom when I think of the 1990s "style".

http://www.khurak.net/wp-content/upl...k3-184x300.jpg

I was in Seattle and pretty much lived in Doc Martens or fake birks with a mix of layers.

Remember over the knee socks with the sloppy short babydoll dresses? That was me the first day of high school.
    OMG blossom!!! yes!! definitely the big, oversized short floral print dresses over leggings and docs... maybe with a "funky" hat... very blossom.

what about banana clips and high top sneakers? was that 80s? and the half boots that looked like witch shoes? i'm thinking early 90s at the latest...
    big sister (11/09)
    little brother (1/14)

"I guess that's the real circle of life. Your parents faked their way through it, you fake your way through it, and hopefully you don't raise a serial killer." --Phil Dunphy, Modern Family

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5