Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

My kids by choice sleep together. We have 3 functional bedrooms (4th is storage room right now). So my 3 older kids have 3 beds to choose from and normally choose to all sleep in the same one... Normally the twin vs the full. I figure if they sleep I am happy!

Sierra
    2 boys 2 girls

hillview is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Both boys have their own room. Now they room together but have the flexibility to move back.
    /hillary
    DS #1 Summer 05
    DS #2 Summer 07

kijip is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

They will share. Our third bedroom is way smaller and on a different level of the house so it only makes sense for them to share. For now though, F is 1 year old and sleeps in a PNP which is in the alcove of our third floor, where the bedrooms and main bathroom is. His bed was in our room but now he is on the alcove and eventually we will move him to the room T is in.

We co-slept for most of F's first year. Toby was in bed with us or in our room on and off (mostly on) for most of his first 5 years.
    Katie, mama to a pair of boys.

Cam&Clay is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We have 5 bedrooms (well, 4 and a cave in the basement). DS1 has a huge room. DS2 has the smallest room. We have a guest room and the room in the basement is just for storage now.

The plan is when DS1 goes off to college in 7 years, we will make them switch rooms. It's only fair that DS2 gets the big room while DS1 is away and only home on weekends.
    DS1 age 21 years
    DS2 age 11 years

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

They each have their own bedroom but dd1 is begging me to let them have sleepovers in each others rooms. I have been telling her no because she is such a twisty sleeper I worry about her covering dd2s face with her arm or something. I'm such a worry wart.

mommyp is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have 3 bedrooms and 1 is a fair bit smaller so is the office now. If we have another, they'll be sharing! Until they are older and want their own space, then we'll reorganize.
    DD January 2008
    DS September 2011

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

My 4 and 7 year olds had separate bedrooms up until the middle of last year. We were going to have a constant stream of house guests for several months so we moved them into the same room (bunked their beds). It worked out so well that they're still sharing a room. We're planning on leaving them like that for a long time, even though we do have enough rooms. I'm kind of liking having an actual guest room that doesn't double as a kid room!
    Jen

LexyLou is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

We have a 4 bedroom house but the 4th bedroom is on the main floor and it's our play room.

We have 3 bedrooms upstairs + a small office off the master. Right now each girl has their own room but if we decide to have 3, which DH is pushing for big time, then there will have to be sharing of some sort going on.
    Alexis
    DD #1-9/26/05
    DD #2-8/14/07

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My kids each have their own rooms. They've never asked to share, but they do share when we travel (which is frequent- once a month or so) and it isn't a problem.
    If they wanted to share I don't think I would have a problem but I'm happy with them in separate rooms for now. They get along well and play together too.
    We've never really coslept except with DS when he was a newborn, and that was when DH was out of town.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

they share a room for now. We built a modular and still haven't finished the upstairs (we're not quite half way) so we're hoping by the time DS is 5 we will have it done and he can move upstairs. I'm a little worried about having him upstairs by himself! The master is downstairs. Upstairs will be a huge office/den area a 1/2 bath and DS' room.
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4