Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Do you know if you have any allergy restrictions? For example, on our team we have allergies to citrus, nuts, and strawberries. Our team hands out the snacks and drinks after the game and lots of the kids eat it in the car because parents are on their way to another game/birthday party/whatever so it needs to be easily transported and disposed of. Generally we have some kind of crackers or bar and a drink.

Linda

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

At our games, the half time snack is cut up fruit - oranges/watermelon/apples/cantelop etc.

The aftergame snack is given in a brown paper bag as people leave after the game and the kids often eat the snack as they leave/in the car. Our aftersnack would be cheese sticks, juice box and bag of pirate booty/pretzels etc.

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

So far this season we've seen juice boxes and/or little water bottles each week (100% juice), pretzels, fruit roll-up, goldfish, granola bars, milano cookies (which I promptly "confiscated") and stuff along those lines. All of it is prepackaged, so no sanitary concerns (colds and flu are making the rounds here - 40% of the team was out last Saturday). The last two weeks these have come in loot-bags which cracks me up since brown bag is fine, but we definitely need a bag of some sort since we have limited garbage cans (2 maybe?) on our fields. This is coach-pitch tball so the snack is after the game.
    Last edited by rlu; 04-13-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling, jeez
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

jse107 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks ladies! This was helpful!!
    Jen
    "What we permit we promote."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2