Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    JTsMom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

That was my thread. I'm pretty sure my little one is still breech, but I'm going to start Webster, and I have high hopes for that. I've also been doing the inclined thing, and some hands and knees- both are easy to do, so it's a good place to start. My midwife also suggested trying the hot and cold technique- put something like frozen veggies high, and warm packs, etc. low.

We do have a doctor here that does breech births frequently, so I'm keeping that in mind if worst comes to worst, but I feel confident that I can get this boy to turn.
    Lori
    Mom to Jason 05/05
    and Zachary 05/10

kellyd is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Ds was breech and flipped sometime between week 35 and 36. I didn't do anything. Currently my twins are breech, and if they still are tomorrow at my next appt I am scheduling appts w/ the chiro for the webster technique.
    Mom to DS born June 2008 and twin DD's August 2010

Thanks everyone for your stories and information. I guess I will just try not to worry too much right now and hope she flips on her own. She is a very busy baby so I'm hoping with all that movement she'll get in the right position. If not, at least we have options as we get closer and of course the main goal is to get her out healthy and happy. Good luck JTsMom and kellyd with your breech babies, let's hope they all decide to cooperate for us!
    Stacey
    Mama to DS '03
    DD '06
    and DD '10

for Samuel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2