Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default fisher-price diapers

I just saw them at BRU. Has anyone tried them? The smaller packages were sold out but they had a package of 96 diapers (size 3) for 20.99. About 20 of the diapers were supposed to be overnight style- superabsorbent.

I saw them too recently. Must be something new.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

emschwar is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I saw these too, and was wondering if they were any good. I almost bought a box, but figured I'd be better off with a smaller package first (which I didn't find).
    #1 - 4/2004
    #2 - 9/2007

Kitten007 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Okay I gave in and bought both my boys some today with the Labor Day Sale. I opened them up and them almost seem to be made by the same company that makes Target's Up & Up brand. They are softer than Target's (which we are using and seem to be fine have had no leaks). They actually have the size on them (unlike Target's which are on the left tab). Size is in the front and back. More neutral for both boys and girls (Target's are blue and green dots). They also have a size-right guide where to place the tabs. Haven't tried them out yet but if like Target they should be great.

Also, I checked reviews on-line before buying and so far 4 people reviewed and gave them a thumbs-up.

Here's hoping!
    Two Crazy Boys and A Baby Girl!

how much are they with the labor day sale?
    #1 - 4/2004
    #2 - 9/2007

They are $20.49 a box and if you buy two boxes you get a $10 gift card.

Here is a link to the BRU website so you can see that they come with Happy Day Diapers and Happy Night Diapers in the box.

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index....44719&view=all

and here is the current promos for this Labor Day weekend which includes Pampers and Huggies.

http://toysrus.shoplocal.com/babiesr...on=entryflash&

I liked Target's Up & Up until size 2. Size 3 is the pits. They are smaller than Huggies and Cruisers and they don't hold much. I was thinking of exchanging my bulk purchase of Up & Up size 3 for FP, but if FP diapers have the same fit as Target's then I'm gonna give them a big miss.

I bought a small pack of the day time FP dipes yesterday. I couldn't justify the giant box until I'd tried a smaller pack. They seem pretty good so far. The marks that tell you if the diapers are too loose or too tight are a joke - DS is so skinny, the tabs need to almost overlap. We've only been wearing them for a day and a half, but I like them. If they continue to preform this well, we'll likely stick with them.
    #1 - 4/2004
    #2 - 9/2007

So far liking the FP diapers. They have the same design in mind as Target but have better bigger tabs, softer, and almost white/not so loud. I am loving them. Trying out the size 2 and 4, will hopeful transition to 3s soon.

Haven't used the Night time ones yet cause DS1 has one more Huggies overnight to use up.....so can't review the night ones yet.

are they still under promotion at BRU? or was it just for Labor day? (buy 2 value boxes, get $10 card)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast