Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    I wonder if BJ's would even take them and send them back to the manufacturer? Costco will take open packs of dipes if you're unsatisfied. I don't use Pampers personally (don't like the scent and don't fit my DD well), but I feel for everyone who's had problems. DD got chemical burns from tagless tags and I know how horrifying it can be.
    BJs took back all the diapers, even the case that had been about 1/4 used, for store credit. I love customer service like that!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    BJs took back all the diapers, even the case that had been about 1/4 used, for store credit. I love customer service like that!
    Awesome Saves you a bulky trip to the postoffice and wait for the check from Pampers.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by LaCostaMom View Post
    Pampers is saying these (dry max) are more economical to make but I haven't seen a drop in price.
    That's actually pretty funny. Do they think consumers are stupid?
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by DrSally View Post
    Do they think consumers are stupid?
    Yes. Have you seen the video Pampers posted on facebook for the mom's whose babies have chemical burns from dry max? "What is diaper rash and how to treat it" or some such nonsense. Unreal.

OKKiddo is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kymberley View Post
    Yes. Have you seen the video Pampers posted on facebook for the mom's whose babies have chemical burns from dry max? "What is diaper rash and how to treat it" or some such nonsense. Unreal.
    I haven't seen that but if you could send me the link, I would love to. My son got a bad rash from those diapers and we actually went to the Dr. about it because I knew it didn't look like a yeast infection. The Dr. confirmed it wasn't and started quizzing me about ANY changes in his routine (food, clothing, detergent, etc.). I thought about it and the only thing he'd had that was different were the diapers. They were the first pack of Dry Max diapers I had purchased and the rash was on day 2 (instant rash from the first diaper). As soon as we put our fingers on the difference, he sent me home to go back to our usual diaper. He said it was best to not put anything on the rash first unless it worsened even back in his usual diapers. A half day back in cloth and it was completely gone. That evening my husband forgot that we weren't using the Pampers and put on on him (we use them for night time) and I noticed it within 30 mins and the rash was back just as badly as before. He went into a Huggies Little Movers for bedtime and the next morning it was totally clear again.

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

DS2 has been leaking every night for the past 3-4 nights with the new Drymax dipes. What should I try? Huggies Little Movers?
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    DS2 has been leaking every night for the past 3-4 nights with the new Drymax dipes. What should I try? Huggies Little Movers?
    I would prob. buy a small pack of that then move on to Huggies Overnights if the Little Movers don't work out.
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Kymberley is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video....08192&comments

Here you go, the link to the video. If you have a little time, check out the comments. Not too many happy mamas.

Quote Originally Posted by lchang25000 View Post
    I would prob. buy a small pack of that then move on to Huggies Overnights if the Little Movers don't work out.
    The Supremes are also a little better than the reg huggies. For awhile, I used the reg during the day and supreme for night. Huggies Overnight are great, but harder to find and more expensive. Definitely worth it if nothing else works.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Melbel is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by arivecchi View Post
    After many leaks in the Drymax diapers, we are using and are happy with the Huggies overnight diapers. They are more expensive, but we only use 1 per day and have avoided middle of the night clothing and sheet changes (so well worth it IMO).

http://www.amazon.com/Huggies-Overni...2931529&sr=8-1

I am still using up my case of Drymax diapers for day time use, but then plan to switch to something else, starting with Pampers Baby Dry.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast