Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabee View Post
    I'm bumping this thread up because we have a case of dry max Swaddlers my husband bought for our newborn last week at Babies R Us. The baby definitely got a rash from the first box of dry max dipes we used for him, which went away after I switched to different diapers. Husband and I are definitely on the same page that we don't want to keep using the dry max diapers after the baby obviously seems to be getting a rash from them.

I've been tearing the house apart trying to find the BRU receipt for this huge case of diapers with no luck so far. I can't stand the idea of being out for the purchase of this rather large case of diapers. Does anyone know of a way I can still return them either to BRU or P&G?

Help!!!
    Call P&G and request a refund. If they offer coupons tell them no, you want a refund. They will likely make you ship the case to them but at their expense.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

llama8 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolabee View Post
    I'm bumping this thread up because we have a case of dry max Swaddlers my husband bought for our newborn last week at Babies R Us. The baby definitely got a rash from the first box of dry max dipes we used for him, which went away after I switched to different diapers. Husband and I are definitely on the same page that we don't want to keep using the dry max diapers after the baby obviously seems to be getting a rash from them.

I've been tearing the house apart trying to find the BRU receipt for this huge case of diapers with no luck so far. I can't stand the idea of being out for the purchase of this rather large case of diapers. Does anyone know of a way I can still return them either to BRU or P&G?

Help!!!
    I got the Drymax in 2 boxes of Old Swaddlers at BRU. I couldn't find the receipt and both boxes were opened, but only 3-5 diapers used because they were terrible. They took it back no problem because I had a baby registry there. If you had a registry, put in on there and then show them purchased. They can refund that way.

Lolabee is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by TwoBees View Post
    If you bought them with a CC, BRU can do a receipt look-up. Just make sure to have the CC with you.
    Looks like we did use a cc, so I will definitely give this a try. Thanks!

I just bought a pack of the Huggies Naturals and really like them so far, hopefully they will stick with their current formula.

cath_b is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Soooo sorry

I am so so sorry for everyone having problems with the new diapers. We are a pampers family and have been using the new dry max since they came out and have not notice any problems with rashes or redness on my DD's bottom. We have tried other diapers and she just leaked even more, so for now since we don't see any problems we'll stick to what's working.

Again, so sorry everyone.

We also had a problem and I was furiuos to hear that Pampers is trying to blame the parents! I switched to Huggies (which I don't love, but she doesn't have a rash or burn) and I tried some Luvs too...loved them even less, just didn't seem to fit my DD and seemed to be a little smaller. I'm hoping we'll be out of daytime dipes soon anyways, we'll see! Pampers definitely lost a customer here!
    DD 8/04 and DD 4/08

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mama2zoe View Post
    We also had a problem and I was furiuos to hear that Pampers is trying to blame the parents! ... Pampers definitely lost a customer here!

I won't say that Pampers caused my DD's diaper rash, but (1) I didn't like the way the mesh stuck to her bum and (2) when we switched to Huggies Pure & Natural (which are pretty synthetic for all the hype), her rash cleared up. Coincidence, sure, but I'm fairly disinclined to use Pampers again!!!
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7