Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I'm in and out. Things are good. We're wrapping our our 7th year of homeschooling (and I was really only planning to do it for a year...) and things are good.

I'll email Karen and tell her you're all looking for her.
    ~~AngelaS~~
    Mommy to 3 girls: A, G and M. (15, 11 and 8.5)

The education of all children, from the moment that they can get along without a mother's care, shall be in state institutions at state expense.
    – Karl Marx, "The Communist Manifesto"

sste is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I recall TraciG receiving some harsh responses when she posted about issues with her daughter. One poster told her in a somewhat nasty way how she had been listening to TraciG bring up the same issues for years and communicated some disgust with TraciG's parenting. Which I thought was overkill. I noticed after that she rarely popped up and then vanished altogether.

I miss Kbecks but I am sure she will return when she has more time . . .what bothers me are the "casualties" such as TraciG and Lizajane caused by intentionally hurtful posts.
    ds 2007
    dd 2010
    baby dd 2014

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mom2one View Post
    I've also wondered what happened to LizaJane. I hope she is happy and busy with her boys. I miss reading her post.
    I mostly lurked when LizaJane was around but I miss her posts too...
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sste View Post
    I recall TraciG receiving some harsh responses when she posted about issues with her daughter. One poster told her in a somewhat nasty way how she had been listening to TraciG bring up the same issues for years and communicated some disgust with TraciG's parenting. Which I thought was overkill. I noticed after that she rarely popped up and then vanished altogether.

I miss Kbecks but I am sure she will return when she has more time . . .what bothers me are the "casualties" such as TraciG and Lizajane caused by intentionally hurtful posts.
    Oh...I remember this too! I hope things got better for TraciG...
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Quote Originally Posted by scrooks View Post
    I mostly lurked when LizaJane was around but I miss her posts too...
    I'm very good friends with Liza and am happy to report that she and her kids are doing wonderful. I'll let you know that you guys asked about her.
    Sonia, who is eagerly awaiting the magic laundry fairy to visit me
    Mommy to M girls

Quote Originally Posted by MartiesMom2B View Post
    I'm very good friends with Liza and am happy to report that she and her kids are doing wonderful. I'll let you know that you guys asked about her.
    Let her know that we really want her to come back.
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

Quote Originally Posted by fortato View Post
    What about Strollerqueen and the Bully issue??

Did I miss any updates about that?
    I have seen her on the stroller section but I haven't heard anything about the school problems
    Jenn
    M - my 7 yo ADHD/anxiety monkey.
    TT - my 4yo tiny terror.

"Swimming is not a sport. Swimming is a way to keep from drowning. That’s just common sense!" "I don’t have a fear of heights. I do, however, have a fear of falling from heights." “No comment” is a comment."
    "The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it." "Atheism is a non-prophet organization."
    - George Carlan

Quote Originally Posted by sste View Post
    x100

I see people post intentionally hurtful posts and I wonder what kind of pleasure they get by causing others, or intensifying others, pain.

I really miss LizaJane and her posts. I always read them, she was such a wonderful story teller!

I also worry about TondiG

and there are others as well. . .
    Angelina
    DD 10/6/08
    DS 9/10/13

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMine View Post
    Let her know that we really want her to come back.
    I've thought about e-mailing her since I know what her company website is, but that seems awfully stalker-esque since I don't know her IRL. Let her know that she is missed.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by MartiesMom2B View Post
    Please do - from another one that misses her posts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast