Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Grrr. When I called to pricematch 2 identical Frontier 85s (same color and all), they said they could only pricematch one. The other would be full price. Thus could only use my "first time" 10% discount one one seat. Should have called back and talked to someone else, I guess.
    That doesn't make any sense. I could see that if the site they were price matching had a 1 per customer limit or something. Otherwise, I would've demanded they do both or tell them you will take your business elsewhere.

Beth

Quote Originally Posted by twodogs View Post
    Grrr. When I called to pricematch 2 identical Frontier 85s (same color and all), they said they could only pricematch one. The other would be full price. Thus could only use my "first time" 10% discount one one seat. Should have called back and talked to someone else, I guess.
    Yes, you definitely should have. That's not right. You can price match as many items as you want. Did you already make your purchase? If not, call back and get the second price match... Or better yet, call back and ask to speak with a supervisor and explain what happened - bet they'll make it right for you! They're like the Nordstrom of internet retailers - they like to keep their customers happy.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7