Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    lhafer is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I have no experience with Disney (yet), but will most likely be going this fall. I have been looking into strollers as well since I have a 4 year old and 2 month old currently.

I have a Baby Jogger Classic, but don't want to take it with us (it's a single). I have heard and read good things about this stroller rental place - may be an option for you. And even if you rent 2 singles, it would be a little cheaper than buying a new stroller just for the trip. And you don't have to worry about loosing your stroller, or getting is damaged from flying, etc. They deliver to where ever you are staying. Just a thought.

http://www.orlandostrollerrentals.com/

Default Advice on Keekaroo or Britax Blink?

We checked into rentals, but I'd rather buy something than pay $105 (with insurance) just to rent it for the week. I figure at a minimum I'll get a $120 Mac Triumph from ebay that I could resell when we get back or keep and sell something else! So, thinking about the Triumph, Blink and Keekaroo... We're driving (from GA) so it's not a big deal to bring two strollers with us.

Any advice on Keekaroo and Britax Blink would be greatly appreciated!
    DD 8/04 and DD 4/08

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2