I have recently ( last week) bought this from walmart.com after it was posted on the "deals" forum here.
I bought it for $70 including $1 for site-to-store shipping. (10% CA sales tax )

It is a little tricky to get it started. Its not written anywhere in the instructions that the logo on the chopping jar has to face you for it to work. But once I have figured it out ( rather DH figured it out) it has been easy to work with. I found the jar size ok because I have been pureeing a single carrot, zuchhini etc and they have turned out fine.
The steamer unit is also doing its job. So far I have steamed and pureed, Zuchhini, carrots and cantaloupe and broccoli. And they turned out just fine.
SO overall I'm satisfied with my purchase.

Here're some of the things to consider if you're planning to purchase Beaba or Babypro. I'm not sure how Babypro stacks up with Beaba because I have no experience of the later.

Babypro steamer part has 4 piece jar ( 1 cap and 3 walls of bottom). Not sure if you'll find it bothersome to wash so many parts after steaming, say 1 carrot. And then if you puree it you will have to wash the chopping jar and blade as well. Not sure how it is with Beaba.

The puree wasn't very smooth ( esp. in case of broccoli, banana) unless I added more water. I dont care because my DD can take food with very small pieces...

Just thought to put it out here, since this is a relatively new product and many of you might be looking for somebody who has used it. ( I know, I was looking for feedback and couldn't find it)

Hope it helps someone