Default Liked The Help? Read The Kitchen House!

I accidentally downloaded this book on my Kindle and after paying $9.99 for it, had to read it immediately. It is incredible. Thoroughly researched (I am assuming historically accurate) and so suspenseful. The subject matter is gripping and many times disturbing. I followed it up with The Help, which I also liked quite alot, but it didn't come close to the impact that The Kitchen House had on me.

http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-House-...1961524&sr=8-1
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

cono0507 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thank you! I clicked on your post last week because I loved the book The Help and after reading your post, decided to give The Kitchen House a try. I downloaded it to my iphone with Kindle and just finished reading it. I loved it!

Any other recommendations?

I'm glad to pass on the recommendation. It was such a great book. I'm guessing The Help had a much larger marketing budget b/c The Kitchen House isn't getting the same kind of reception.
    ~C~

Mama to a curious daughter born in May 2006 and a persistent son born in July 2008.

Loved The Help, so can't wait to read this one. Thanks for the reccommendation.
    Maggie's Mom