Default S/O Dh out-of-town:Anyone with full term pgs but subsequent pre-term and why?

My older DCs are both full-term. I am not high-risk and so far have no problems. Dh will be out of town and am concern of early labor. Should I be? Is there any chance?

i don't understand...are you having symptoms of labor?

i was full term with DD and then went into PTL with DS at 31 wks. no reason as far as I can tell. they got it stopped and i did bedrest until term.
    Megs
    DD1 (13-ish)
    DS (11-ish)
    DD2 (5-ish)

As mom of a preemie, I'm probably the last person you want to hear from. HaHa.

There's always a chance, but if you're not high-risk, had full-term babies before and you're not having any weird symptoms...I'd say the chance is pretty darn slim.

I will say, you seem to be stressing about it quite a bit, and stress is about the last thing you want right now. Try to relax. Take care of yourself. Really, there's no reason to think that you'll go into premature labor. It'll be OK. Your DH will be home before you know it, & then you'll be praying for contractions to start!
    Mom to DD - my thriving preemie - Jan 2009

ged is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I think you will be OK, but my gf just had her 3rd at 36 weeks. Her first 2 were all later...she had a scheduled C planned for May 5th this time, so the early arrival was definitely unexpected.