Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I completely agree. This is a great community and this is a timely thread as I have really appreciated the support in the past couple of days since my dog died. Thanks to everyone for making this a great place!!
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

beautifully said. that is why i'm here. i found the bbb while researching strollers and while i was here, i poked around a bit, looking at other forums and reading threads about all sorts of topics, not even baby related. (there is no such thing as "off topic" here.) i started lurking and couldn't believe that a group of "strangers" would put so much time, energy, thought into helping each other. strangers clearly caring about/for other strangers, with no incentive or sense of obligation. that is when i decided to join. i actually trust everyone here even though i've never met anyone here.

That was a beautiful post, it made me tear up! I agree with it 100%
    Angelina
    DD 10/6/08
    DS 9/10/13

ewpmsw is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Thanks for this post. I appreciate being able to vent here and receive supportive replies, even on the posts I cringe over later and think, "OMG, I sound completely whackadoo!" I've only recently started participating and think of BBB as a valuable resource for info or feedback. It's a great place to get different perspectives.

lmh2402 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

another vote for wholehearted agreement. and i'm definitely still pretty new to posting compared to the amount of time i spent lurking first.

but where else can a girl post about her suck-ass SIL and have someone remember that she also has the husband who blows things off! AND...have that make her feel better! that people take the posts and the requests for advice and/or support to heart. it means a whole lot.
    mama to my awesome sporty boy (4/09) , precocious little girl (7/12) , and loving doggies (10/05 & 1/14)

You are absolutely right!! I have posted a little and lurked longer but I looove this board! You all have been so helpful to me numerous times without even knowing me or expecting any kind of a "payback." It amazes me. Thank you.

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Love you post! When I am lonely I really feel like everyone on this board is there to offer advice or just a friendly "Hi"!
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Your post is so true! I hope everyone feels this way here...I sure do. I've learned more here than from mom's I know IRL and I trust and value the comfort "strangers" here can give eachother.

AJ

I TOTALLY agree with everything stated by OP & PP... and where else can I have so much fun venting, getting great feedback, learning about awesome sales, and using way more emoticons than what should be legal?

Thanks to all of you for being here, for being honest and helpful, and for being willing to share all your knowledge on a great variety of topics! It's made the transition to motherhood, SAHMness, and other stuff so much easier!

jent is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Yes, you said it all beautifully, OP.
    Jen, mom to "Little Miss Tiny" 4/07

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast