Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Totally agree. I'm here every night as well. You can ask *any* question and get thoughtful, caring responses quickly. It's so cool. I agree with pp that this board has helped me grow so much as a parent. There's a real sense of community. I was bowled over by the response I got when I posted about DD's birth.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard

Thanks so much for starting this thread OP. I completely agree!

I totally agree. I knew I had gotten a lot of good advice over the years but I have never felt so supported as I was by you guys after DD's accident. I was completely blown away
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

I love the BBB. I ended up here while researching stroller years ago and I found the most supportive community on the web here. Although I don't post a ton, I still feel connected and that everyone is here to help. The knowledge of the collective BBB is amazing and I love that people often feel that they can express their opinions even if they may be different than others'.
    Mom to Two Wild and Crazy Boys and One Sweet Baby Girl

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Aw, I totally agree. My BBB mama friends are the bestest. Even when I disagree with a post or POV I still learn from it. I find the community as a resource to be valuable beyond measure. You guys have cracked my head open to so many new ideas!

Warm fuzzies, ya'll!!!!!
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I totally agree as well.
    Kris

arivecchi is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I recently went through a tough crisis and the support and advice I got here got me through it in large part, so thanks! I love how smart, knowledgeable and compassionate posters are here. I feel weird if I cannot post any given day! I love my BBB peeps!
    DS1 2006
    DS2 2009

niccig is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

I agree 100% with everything everyone has posted. Being a parent would be more difficult without the BBB to bounce ideas off/learn from others. Now, it's more than parenting advice that keeps me coming back - it's all the posts about everything and anything. It's the first place I think of when I'm trying to figure something out.

I absolutely agree! The connection, love, support, encouragement, and advice that I receive is what keeps me coming back time and again...for the last 8 years! Thanks for everything girlfriends!
    Mama to "The Fantastic Four":
    DS 02
    DD 06
    DS 09
    DD 12

WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Seriously, this is not just my favorite place on the web, but an amazing group of parents who help me to grow in so many ways. Reading about the lives of others and hearing all the different perspectives teaches me to look outside my own life and see how others may be feeling more than anything else ever could!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast