Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    DrSally is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Ants are driving me crazy! (Update in last post)

Why won't these ants take the bait?! Last year when we had them, I put out both raid traps (took them up during the daytime) so DD couldn't get them and Terro when we were away for a weekend. They were all over those traps. This year, I put some Raid traps behind their toybox along the baseboard. The ants are not going in there. They are moving from the carpet tack to the other part of the kitchen and it is really stressing me out. I am so disgusted. I clean the floor after every morsel of food b/c if I don't, the ants are on it fast. It's stressing me out, and I'd just like them to be gone!! I've been asking DH to put some stuff outside around the perimeter of the house for a month (and he hasn't). Tonight I put some terro out on some cardboard, but I'll have to take that up during the day so DD doesn't get into it. I just have to vent b/c They gross me out so much and it's stressing me out. DH ate some maple honey potato chips in his office the other day and it freaked me out that they would invade other parts of the house. The kids are basically not allowed to walk around with snacks anymore (they used to be able to sit at their own little table with a cup of dry cereal). I guess I should put this in the BP. Feel free to move, mods.
    Last edited by DrSally; 05-02-2010 at 09:36 PM.
    Sally

My Joyful DS
    My Lovely DD

Please excuse the typos. Getting used to a virtual keyboard