Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Sweetum is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,350

    Default help - DS ate foam

    DS nibbled on the foam cushions that we stuck at corners for baby proofing - it's a really small piece, but I'm not sure what it would do. What should I do? Call poison control? I don't have the box that it came in anymore.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    5,284

    Default

    Call poison control if it will make you feel better. We just called them for the first time earlier this week and I think it's a great service. I'm guessing it's nothing to worry about. You are just talking about the type of foam used for cushioning, right? Should pass right through him assuming it's a small piece.
    momma to DD 12/08 & DS 3/13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •