Quote Originally Posted by daisymommy View Post
Codex~ What do you think about this listing?
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sprint-SERO-500-...item4cef063ceb

By data, do you mean I could get a smart-phone and use apps. and the web on it for no additional cost?

I am so clueless; DH just said it's not in the budget right now for smart-phones, and I'm still trying to find a way
Yes. DW is DYING to get an iPhone, but her phone cost alone would essentially triple, even with a big corp discount, if she did switch.

And yes, you get a smartphone and you can use the web for as much as you want.

There are limitations. Sprint has started locking out which smartphones are eligible to be on SERO. Basically, only the Windows Mobile and Blackberry smartphones can be on SERO. It's cuz they suck relatively.

WinMo is super buggy and we'll see if they lock even the WinMo phones out once WinMo 7 comes out (which is supposed to finally not be crap).

Blackberry is pretty outdated compared to the other. I do love how slim the phones are and how long the batteries last tho. We have Curves right now. We use Opera like that auction suggested, altho there's a way to get the BB plan for just $10/mo. My BIL got it. When we're eligible for new phones, I'll prolly get that new BB Bold that's releasing May 23 and prolly add the $10 BB plan then (so I can do over the air downloads).