Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Momof3Labs is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

1x/month is about as good as we do. I've tried to up the number but it keeps on falling back to that level. Early on, my sex drive was much higher, but it plummeted when I went off the pill. DH has a very low drive, so we fell into the 1x/month pattern.

After DS1, sex was very painful - pins and needles, felt like I was tearing back open. I finally went to the OB and she removed some granulation tissue - basically excessive scar tissue from my tear/episiotomy/tear that I was left with after a malpositioned baby/high forceps delivery. I don't remember how long it took to resolve after that, but it did permanently resolve.

Now, the last 9 months, it has only happened 3 times. But there are plenty of other issues going on that makes sex not appealling at all.
    Single mom to

DS ("twice exceptional") - September 2002
    DS - February 2006
    DD - July 2009
    DD - July 2009

LexyLou is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have to tell you all, it's making me feel better knowing that my husband isn't the only DH with a low sex drive.

We're both very fit, active and outgoing people. We're also very touchy feeling and affectionate and everyone thinks we go at it like bunnies. When they find out (and I tell very few people) that we are very vanilla and infrequent, they are shocked.

I know it's not personal but sometimes I do wonder why my DH isn't more attracted to me sexually but I logically know it's not me, he just doesn't have a high sex drive. Glad to know I'm not alone.
    Alexis
    DD #1-9/26/05
    DD #2-8/14/07

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by LexyLou View Post
    I have to tell you all, it's making me feel better knowing that my husband isn't the only DH with a low sex drive.

We're both very fit, active and outgoing people. We're also very touchy feeling and affectionate and everyone thinks we go at it like bunnies. When they find out (and I tell very few people) that we are very vanilla and infrequent, they are shocked.

I know it's not personal but sometimes I do wonder why my DH isn't more attracted to me sexually but I logically know it's not me, he just doesn't have a high sex drive. Glad to know I'm not alone.
    exactly (though we are not touchy feely, at least not in public)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8