Question Small or foldable wagon for 1.5 yr old

My ds was a late walker and still gets tried very quickly, but no longer willing to sit in the stroller.
    Getting one of those pull wagons seems to be a good idea. We go hiking biweekly and to the dog park multiple times a week. We need somthing that sturdy and suitable for offroad, mud, snow gravel etc.
    Well, I ordered the radio flyer all terrain wagon, and it came today. It seemed perfect, and the kid liked it. We wanted to give it a test drive at the dog park.
    Unfortunately , we had to realize that wagon won't fit to the front passenger seat, neither fit the roof rack container. The dog occupies the cargo room of the car, so we couldn't go to the dog park .
    We have a toyota matrix , and definetely not getting a new car for the wagon to fit...
    We only have one child, so a small wagon that suitable only for a single kid would be great.
    Except I am searching everywhere and I haven't seen any.
    Does anybody know one that fits these criteria? Small or foldable, or wheels can be taken off quickly and sturdy, suitable for offroad?

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I just got this one that folds: http://www.amazon.com/Edge-900124-Fo...2632124&sr=8-2

Folded, it is 29x24x9 according to the box. Unfolded, it's quite large! My almost-4-year old has TONS of room in it. I could probably fit five of him in there. I'm going to use it today for the first time. The wheels are substantial rubber wheels -- much better than the plastic wheels on my Radio Flyer wagon. It seems like a nice, beefy wagon! There are more pics here: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Folding-Wa...00124/12338863

I don't think the wheels come off. It folds/unfolds SO easily. It weighs a bit more than 20 pounds, but has a handle for easy carrying.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Wow, I LOVE this wagon!!!! I can't rave enough about it. Everyone asked me about it, too. The foldability is just awesome. It feels very sturdy, too -- not cheap. Grass and gravel were NO problem. Steering was great. I only wish it had a brake, because the wind blew it a bit at times and it moves when my son gets in/out.