Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    cono0507 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love ours. We have used the same set daily since 2002 and they still look great. I love them!

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

My mil has it and IMO while it is very sturdy it is waaaay too heavy and takes up a lot of storage space. That's why I went with the polar opposite... corelle.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

infomama is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Pretty but too way heavy are my thoughts on it.

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    The mugs are another reason I hesitated on buying the sets. Not a fan of the cup/saucer type or the mugs they sell.
    I love my fiestaware for all reasons PPs have listed and because it's made in the US (West Va). Have to agree about the mugs though.

Quote Originally Posted by PAfirsttimemom View Post
    For those who have had the Fiesta pieces for a long time, do they get marked up like the white Pfaltgraff does? In all fairness to Pfaltzgraff, many of my dishes are 16 years old (my anniversary is today). :-)
    A friend got multi (pastel) colored fiesta 10 years ago for her wedding and her pieces are showing marks.

lablover is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I love mine! I ordered a few years ago from www.zestydishes.com because they offered different place setting combinations. I ordered place settings with mugs instead of cups and saucers. I have since ordered some fruit bowls and serving pieces from kohls when they were on sale and I could double it with the 30% off for cardmembers so the pieces were pretty cheap.
    Mom to:
    DS - 2003
    DD - 2006

marie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by scmama View Post
    I bought the sets, but I don't like the mugs. The smaller mugs we don't use at all and DH went out and bought the large mugs, and we don't like them at all. The handles are kind of uncomfortable (imo).
    This is a timely thread because I am just taking the Fiesta plunge! My first peices arrived this week - on our very snowy day it was like opening a box of sunshine!

RE: mugs. I didn't like the mug/cup options either and it was almost going to be a deal killer - until I found their "Java mugs"
    http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...xx.esn_results

HTH!
    marie
    mama to
    DD1 9/03
    DD2 12/07

almostamom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We've had ours for 8 years (shower/wedding gifts). I have zero complaints. I knew I'd get tired of a pattern, so multi-color was a great choice for me. Over the years we've added a few more place settings. I think we have 16 or 18 now which was perfect for Easter brunch. We also have a variety or pitchers, S&P shakers, gravy boat, platters, etc. We've had two different dishwashers in that time and everything fits in them just fine. They do have some scratches, but they aren't gray/silver like the ones on my sister's white Mikasa set. My MIL has Fiestaware pices from her mother as well as FIL's mother. She keeps promising that some day when they downsize, she'll send them over here.

Linda

Love doesn't even describe how much I like ours. When we registered I wanted Mikasa Italian Countryside and Dh wanted Fiestawear. We got both and as much as I protested the Fiesta I now love it and hate my Italian Countryside....ohh the chips tick me off!

I started off with blue/yellow and then switched to one in each color. I love how fun it is to open my dishwasher and see the rainbow colors. I love not having to match my dishes to my kitchen, and I love all the extra pieces you can get. Not to mention a new color every year!

marie is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by traciann View Post
    snip - hate my Italian Countryside....ohh the chips tick me off!
    YES! YES! YES! I am replacing our Mikasa Italian Countryside because I'm sick of the chips and all of the crazing!
    marie
    mama to
    DD1 9/03
    DD2 12/07

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast